Format my New Hard by wrong
I recently purchased a 320 GB Seagate hard drive and copied about 40 GB of my personal data to the partition D of my drive. The data was very necessary for me and now I don’t have any other backup copy of the data. As I formatted the new hard drive by wrong, now I don’t have any backup copy of the data. Your advice will be highly appreciated if you guide me regarding recovering data from the hard drive.
Rely on the following important steps; this will help you to recover data from your hard drive.
- Don’t use your hard drive further.
- It is hard to recover your data, if it is overwritten once.
- Always opt for a best recovery application for the recovery of your lost folder and files.
- According to the opinions of a lot of computer users, Disk Doctors Instant File recovery application is a best tool for recovery purposes.
- The software has best search algorithms and can search almost all file types.
If looking for some more help call at: 1.800.347.5377.